I am very flattered that you would like to share your time with mine.
The best way to book an appointment with me would be to send me an email with your meeting request, preferably at least few days in advance. The earliest you will contact me the better.
To arrange the appointment, I will need you to provide me with the following information:
- When exactly are you going to be in Prague, available to meet?
- What would be the most suitable meeting time for you?
- What would be the desired meeting duration?
- Where exactly are you going to be accommodated and thus our meeting shall take place?
- Could you tell me something little about yourself? I do always feel more comfortable knowing who I am exchanging my emails and who I am supposed to meet.
I would for sure also appreciate if you could share your telephone number with me. I do however understand that you might like to be very discreet and therefore providing your phone number is not essential to me. I do tend to use my client’s phone number only when an unfortunate last-minute changes appear or to notify my client upon my arrival to an appointment.